The Chemical Makeup of MMS
Just as with practically all forms of treatment, if it's administered to you for long enough, you'll begin to
develop immunity. In other words, if you were to be given the same type of antibiotics for an extended period of
time in order to treat an infection, the bacterial responsible for the infection will eventually become resistant
to the medication. This actually has a double outcome, because on one hand, it gives the pharmaceutical an
opportunity to keep making and selling new products, but at the same time, the have no option if we're to stay
ahead of a particular threat.
When it comes to MMS, we need to bear in mind that above all, it's oxidizer which essentially works by homing
in on pathogens, and then goes about removing their electrons. The point of
interest here is that pathogens and human tissues are vastly different, so in essence, the human body cannot
become immune to MMS. Also, the actual mechanism behind this process never undergoes any form of change. MMS
will be just as effective, even if you've been using it for years.
The active ingredient within MMS is chlorine dioxide, and interestingly enough, this has been
used for many years already in order to treat public water supplies. Simply put, when
added to water, it wipes out a broad range of parasites and disease which would otherwise infect us. Another
point of interest is the fact that while Jim Humble is often credited with the discovery of this outstanding
substance, chlorine dioxide was in fact already being used in hospital the world over, as well as in the
agricultural sector. Jim Humble, one could argue, simply shed light on the fact that considering our bodies
consist mainly of water; chlorine dioxide may do the same as it does in large bodies of public water.
So, what makes MMS such a force to be reckoned with? Simply put, chlorine dioxide simply hates
pathogens, and the very instant it comes into contact with one, the pathogen will have the misfortune of
loosing approximately five electrons. Fortunately for the human race, practically no
known pathogens are capable of standing up to such a sever attack.
Once the chlorine dioxide has stripped a sufficient number of electrons from rogue pathogens, it throws in the
towel and begins to decompose into harmless by-product which will simply pass through the body. The pathogen on the
other hand, is basically left paralyzed, and due to complex processes within the body, a percentage of it is
converted into a salt, thus meaning it's 100% harmless at this point.
Another interesting fact is that chlorine dioxide will only home in on invaders which have a pH lower than 7.
Yes, you've guessed it. The vast majority of dangerous pathogens fall into the pH range, while good bacteria and so
on tend to have a pH higher than 7.
Lastly but not least, chlorine dioxide doesn't waste time, and it doesn't hang around if it's not needed. In
fact, if no pathogens are discovered within about an hour, MMS simply breaks down into regular table salt.
So, there you have it - while MMS has certainly caused a lot of waves, and while it has helped many people,
there really is nothing complicated about it.