A little history about the MMS
The Miracle mineral supplement has been around for quite
some time and is being used by tens of thousands of people from all around the world.People are using this supplement because it use claimed to be able to kill various
bacteria and viruses including many parasites that inhabit the body and cause many different health
This particular product has become very controversial over
the years with the various health agencies because of its apparent effectiveness dealing with all parts of
different diseases. Therefore it has become a target for people selling this product by the mainstream
medical authorities which owned by the pharmaceutical companies.
though this particular product has had its trials to stay alive and well within the marketplace to further
assist people with their many health difficulties that seem to face a growing number of people over the
planet, people still have managed to stick around and not give in to the powers that be.
It is a product that is relatively easy to put together which makes it possible for other people to produce
and get this product out to the people of the world.
It was discovered by a man who was actually a
scientist and a doctor of sorts and while he was traveling in Africa with his two friends, one of the people
that he had been traveling with become ill with a water borne parasite called malaria. Anyone
who gets this dreaded virus can attest to the trouble it gives them as it is one of those diseases that comes
from a parasite and causes a lot of problems on the various organs and cells within the
At the time there was very little that Jim could give his friend for this condition and the only
thing that he did have in his possession at the time was a product called stabilized oxygen. So he went ahead
and administered some of the stabilized oxygen to his friend over the period of the next few hours and it was
very apparent that his condition was improving and so he continued to give him this for the next few
days...This was the beginning of a investigation into the properties of stabilized oxygen and its effects on
viruses and bacteria within the body.
Over a period of the next few years Jim
discovered in a superior form a compound that was far more potent and effective and then stabilized
oxygen. This compound was called Chlorine dioxide Over the next many years Jim would further refine his
knowledge with this product.
He has since traveled all around the world administering
this product to the sick and poor countries and has had amazing successes with malaria and other waterborne
parasites and bacteria. He has literally treated thousands of people and has helped many more as many other
people have now assisting him in the distribution and education of this particular amazing
MMS for the most part is completely safe but it is also
calling dioxide, so one has to be careful because too much of it at any one time can bring about nausea and
even vomiting and diarrhea. With that being said, if one follows the protocol mentioned by Jim humble himself
then you'll likely not have any problems and you will only experience the benefits of this amazing